As a writer, I’m constantly expanding the venues for which I write. I focus on profiling innovative, eco-friendly products and/or companies on the leading edge of eco-innovation, issues surrounding sustainability, and breaking eco-news. Whether they’re on websites, in print, or on the airwaves, if there’s a link, I’ll do my best to list it here.
There are a lot of options that will let you discover my work.
Check out this interview with ebyline and learn about this environmental journalist works and puts it all together.\.
Peruse the newest “reads” from Debra’s newspaper column Distinctly Green.
If you’re looking for fun stories featuring events and green news for northern California, check out my posts on aNewsCafe.
For my other online articles, see:
- SierraClubGreenHome, where as a staff writer I pen articles on eco-innovation, green technology and sometimes just fun, entertaining green-related news.
- The Red Ferret Journal for some cool innovative tech gadgets
- Check out Beamingsun.com for stories on eco-innovations as well as green book reviews.
- The GreenHub is another fun site I contribute to.
- Buying, selling or swapping online made easy (a guest blog)
- Green Fundraising takes candy out of the picture
- Earth Friendly Stone work – a real timesaver
- The eco-friendly Pet Loo – no grass needed!
- Corn Syrup Shown to Contain Mercury
- Recycle That Used Building!
- Americans drive 78 million miles less over the past year
- The Positive side of Climate Change
Also be sure and check out my website – Eco-hub.com. There you’ll learn about all the professional services I provide:
- as an environmental journalist
- as a newspaper columnist and feature article writer
- as a professional blogger
- as a professional speaker
Discover my newest projects, and coming soon – audio interviews with key innovators and sustainability leaders. It’s a must see!
Come back and check to see what else is out there. It’s sure to be interesting, fun and may even inspire you to a greener lifestyle!